For children ages 5-19
For adults over 20
Two years preparation time is required for both children and adults in order to complete the requirement for receiving the Sacraments of First Reconciliation and First Holy Communion.
- All children receiving these Sacraments must be in grade level 2 and/or 8 years of age or older.
- Successful completion of at least two consecutive years of religious instruction and preparation.
- Child's regular weekly attendance at class with fewer than six absences/tardies during the year.
- Child's and family's regular weekly attendance at Mass.
- Parents' involvement with child's religious education.
- Attendance of parents at scheduled meetings.
- A basic understanding of the Sacraments.